Welcome, Y'all!



Hello, people! Welcome to my blog, where I try my best to post my recent photography attempts and experiments. As you will presently find out, I do not claim to be a professional of any sort, but rather enjoy photography as a hobby. You probably won't find anything extraordinary or stupendously stunning, but hopefully it will bless you heart! Most of my "photographing" happens at home, around the farm, in the garden, or in different places around our little town. At any rate, I hope everything that I do and say brings honor to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and that you will be blessed by visiting this blog!
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 107:8

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Let's Go Fly a Kite!


 Flying kites as the huge, orange sun sinks beneath the Florida horizon. Not a prettier sight can be seen...











"The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.
There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard."
Psalm 19:1-3


3 comments:

  1. Mary, these are just beautiful. I love your photos, probably for two reasons: 1) The subjects and places are familiar to me and it warms my heart to see them; and 2) they always capture a wonderful quality from the scene: peace, joy, fun, contentment, etc. I love that talent in you, and that you are using it to bless the Lord and others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos Mary! I am so glad you updated your Blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. FLORIDA!? very nice! I will be moving there in September this year! I love florida! These are really beautiful pictures! I love them! your blog is awesome I enjoy it!
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ~Morgan Ilg
    shortsleevedpants.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..I'd love to hear from y'all!