Welcome, Y'all!



Hello, people! Welcome to my blog, where I try my best to post my recent photography attempts and experiments. As you will presently find out, I do not claim to be a professional of any sort, but rather enjoy photography as a hobby. You probably won't find anything extraordinary or stupendously stunning, but hopefully it will bless you heart! Most of my "photographing" happens at home, around the farm, in the garden, or in different places around our little town. At any rate, I hope everything that I do and say brings honor to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and that you will be blessed by visiting this blog!
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 107:8

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The Simple Things...

Don't take the simple things in life for granted....like walks with your 5 yr old brother. Little people always have questions, so it's an important time to influence their little life positively for God's glory! William is an especially inquisitive child, so discussions always abound during our walks. ;)










8 comments:

  1. These look so vintage. Love them all. Happiness is cute, blonde little brothers. <3

    Love,
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3<3 Love the post Mar-Mar!! :)

    Love,
    Margaret <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such beautiful pictures, Mare! You were using PicMonkey weren't you? ;) I've just been trying it out, and you were right, it's awesome!! :D You captured some precious moments here... :)

    Love,
    Sudsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mary, You have an amazing talent! We love to see your work. Uncle Max and Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so appreciate the fact that you love to take walks with your little brother :)

    Love you!
    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, Mare, I have just awarded you with a blog award. Come over to my blog to check it out. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with Abigail, these photos look wonderfully vintage. They are all lovely! What do you use to edit your photos?

    Blessings,
    Kianna Rose

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is so true! At that age, they are ready and open to hear ANYTHING! beautiful photos!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..I'd love to hear from y'all!