Welcome, Y'all!



Hello, people! Welcome to my blog, where I try my best to post my recent photography attempts and experiments. As you will presently find out, I do not claim to be a professional of any sort, but rather enjoy photography as a hobby. You probably won't find anything extraordinary or stupendously stunning, but hopefully it will bless you heart! Most of my "photographing" happens at home, around the farm, in the garden, or in different places around our little town. At any rate, I hope everything that I do and say brings honor to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and that you will be blessed by visiting this blog!
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 107:8

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Hey, hey Hay!

 Hey, y'all! Sorry it's been so long since I updated my poor, rather neglected blog.  (Not that anyone is going to be majorly suffering by my lack of diligence....)  Anyhow, here are some pictures that I took of a nearby field being hayed. Hay makes me smile. :) :)
Have a happy day, people!

The Lord's blessings be upon y'all!











When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. 
Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them.  
The Lord hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad. 
Turn again our captivity, O Lord, as the streams in the south.  
They that sow in tears shall reap in joy. 
He that goeth forth and weepeth, bearing precious seed, shall doubtless come again with rejoicing, bringing his sheaves with him. 

Psalm 126

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Those turned out GREAT!! I love the one with the really blue sky!

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Taking the ordinary and seeing the beauty is a gift you have. I really enjoy your photography and love how you link it to scripture.

    Janet Yates

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Mary!
    I love the black and white one!:)

    Love and miss you!

    Markie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhh, I love farm pictures. The wide open field makes me want to run as fast as I can through it! Pic #6 is stunning!!!

    Have a lovely day! xxxx~Kelsey

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it, Mary!!! Gorgeous. Big open fields are SOOO beautiful. The Lord is such a marvelous creator isn't He? Everywhere you look in the outdoors, you see the Lord's magnificant creation! What a blessing to have eyes to see it. :-D And i think one of the most beautiful sights is a tractor in a huge field. ;-)
    Your photography and editing is really good. You oughta start doin' old farm kinda photographs and selling them. :-D (someone like me'd love it! ;-)
    Love you, and hope to see you soon!

    Your sister in CHRIST,
    Laney

    ReplyDelete
  6. Eeeep! I love hay/tractor/farm/country life photos. :D Where did you take these? Looks kinda like that big field on the left when you turn off of 60. :) Keep it up! <3

    See ya tomorrow Lord willin'!
    Love,
    Yourfriendlyneighborhoodcouchtakeroverperson
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mama, Mrs. Turner, Mrs. Yates, Markie, and Abby, Thank you!!! :) :) :) Y'all are very sweet.

    Kels: I know, right??! Wind in your face=one of the most wonderful feelings! XD and #6 is my favorite, too. :)

    Laney: Aww tnak you. <3 :) Yes, totally agreed! We wouldn't have anything magnificent to photograph if it wasn't for our Magnificent Creator!! I actually have thought about doing something like that...but you know, coulda should woulda syndrome kinda got into me. ;) Love ya and hopefully we will see you soon!

    Myfriendlyneighbourhoodcouchtakeroverperson:
    Thankee, thankee! ;) Yups. It's the one right off of 60. See ya today! (Lord willin') :)

    Love to all,

    Mary Noelle

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..I'd love to hear from y'all!