Welcome, Y'all!



Hello, people! Welcome to my blog, where I try my best to post my recent photography attempts and experiments. As you will presently find out, I do not claim to be a professional of any sort, but rather enjoy photography as a hobby. You probably won't find anything extraordinary or stupendously stunning, but hopefully it will bless you heart! Most of my "photographing" happens at home, around the farm, in the garden, or in different places around our little town. At any rate, I hope everything that I do and say brings honor to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and that you will be blessed by visiting this blog!
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 107:8

Saturday, May 7, 2011

...And God Saw that it Was Good



















11 comments:

  1. It amazes me that all these pictures were taken right here on our little piece of heaven!

    So much diversity ~ Beautiful!!

    Mama

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Mary! I like the snail :) Does he have a name?

    It is amazing how harmless and lovely lantana appears in pictures... ;)

    Missing y'all,

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary these are unbelievable!! Sooo Good!
    you need to be in business:) G'ma Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post Mary!
    Miss you!!!

    Markie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank y'all for the comments. :)

    Grace: Well, Abby called the little fly thing, "Albert the Heffalump Fly." :P ;) How about Alfred the snail?? And I was thinking Archibald for the Skink...:P

    Love and miss y'all!!

    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great pictures, May May!! :D In the second picture of Albert you can almost hear him say, "WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!" LOL!

    Love,
    Abby~
    PS Alfred is great for the snail, but the skink needs more of a groovy name....Archibald doesn't quite fit ;) How about Greg? ;);)

    ReplyDelete
  7. No, the skink must be Archibald. I can so see him with a tall black top hat. :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that you put the dear fellow in that light, Archibald seems to fit. ;) Although my first impression of him was daring, adventurous, desert explorer...;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing! Again these are post card gorgeous! Thanks for sharing a bit of your beautiful world.
    Susanelizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my, these are BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the colors! I am also interested in both photography, and God's amazing creation around me. :)
    So...you are a cousin of the Dischers! I just had the pleasure of meeting them at our homeschool conference! (And your grandpa, too, I believe. Well, I met Mrs. Discher's father. :))

    I invite you over to my blog: http://mazzoumemories.blogspot.com
    (Soon, I will be posting Discher pictures. :))

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..I'd love to hear from y'all!