Welcome, Y'all!



Hello, people! Welcome to my blog, where I try my best to post my recent photography attempts and experiments. As you will presently find out, I do not claim to be a professional of any sort, but rather enjoy photography as a hobby. You probably won't find anything extraordinary or stupendously stunning, but hopefully it will bless you heart! Most of my "photographing" happens at home, around the farm, in the garden, or in different places around our little town. At any rate, I hope everything that I do and say brings honor to our Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ, and that you will be blessed by visiting this blog!
Oh that men would praise the LORD for his goodness, and for his wonderful works to the children of men!

Psalm 107:8

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring is in the Air!

 Little Snapdragons are starting to bloom!


 So is the Lantana...not sure if that's a good thing or not...
 I love these. They look like little buttons. :)
 Busy bees pollinating our pears!

 Picking mulberries!

Taking a walk through the Enchanted Forest. :)
 Sensitive Plant
 Little pine cone-picking person... :)

From the rising of the sun unto the going down of the same the LORD'S name is to be praised.
Psalm 113:3

11 comments:

  1. Oh! Lovely pictures, Mary! You are an excellent photographer. :) I'm looking forward to more posts.

    Your peep,
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! Margaret picking from the mulberry tree was excellent, It's always fun to see your face, too, though!

    Love,
    Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing to see you use your God-given gifts to bring Him praise.
    Love, Susanelizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I AM blessed, Mary Noelle! I love your sweet photography, especially since it is usually of subjects I love -- people and places of my life, as well as yours.

    Love,
    Grandmother, who hates lantana,
    especially when it tangles up the
    grove, and can't understand why
    it gets so much coverage in flower
    magazines and costs so much outside
    of Florida. Come take all mine you
    want for free, people!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, very lovely as usual! I look forward to many more posts in the future.
    Love,
    Sadie
    P.S. Emilie thought that those pine-cones were the "most beautiful decorations!" And she "had to pick them" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mary, Your photos are just lovely! I love seeing all the beauty around you through your eyes (or the lens)including the wonderful people in your world. Keep up the good work. Uncle Max and Aunt Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Thank y'all for all the sweet comments. :)


    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely pictures, May :) I didn't know we had snapdragons growing in the garden. Pretty. :D Looking forward to future posts! Love ya.

    Abby~

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mary,
    You always take amazing photos! I am so glad you are sharing them here with the rest of the world!

    Love,
    Mrs. Stevens

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Mary, Those are some Really good pictures! I love the one you have for your header:)

    Keep up the great work.

    Chrisch<3

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a comment..I'd love to hear from y'all!